top of page

APS Coaching Group

Public·21 members
Armen Kazakov
Armen Kazakov

Shakira - Empire

"Empire" is a song recorded by Colombian singer and songwriter Shakira for her self-titled tenth studio album, Shakira (2014). It was written by Steve Mac and Ina Wroldsen, while production was handled by Mac and Shakira. The song was released as the second single from the album on 22 February 2014. "Empire" is a downtempo rock and Dubstep ballad about finding a love so powerful their empire could make "the world unite". Her vocals on the track was compared to those of Tori Amos, Jewel, Joni Mitchell and Alanis Morissette.

Shakira - Empire

A lover needs to reveal his true self, his true feelings for his love, thus taking off his skin. His love wants to take his sins (his pain and mistrust from his past) and she wants him to let it go as she will absorb it as he learns to trust. He needs to close his heart to mistrust, but, let his love in. Now it's now just the two of them in the vast world. She wants to be his hero, his everything he's ever wanted. Like the empires of the world unite, these are two of the strongest hearts which have connected. This unity of souls and hearts is unique and one of a kind. The intense feeling of making love is spreading and getting stronger like a wildfire spreads through a dry field. And when he touches her skin it's a magnetic feeling like the connection between the stars and the universe. When she raises her head she's looking to see his reaction for approval and is looking to see if his heart is indeed hers. She wants him to hold her close and now puts her trust within him . The edge signifies a final step in letting her heart fall deeply. Their union makes them feel alive and free and their lovemaking goes on eternally as does a wild fire.

Like the empires of the world unitewe are aliveand the stars make love to the universeYou're my wildfire every single nightwe are aliveAnd the stars make love to the universeand you touch me and I'm like...and I'm like... and I'm like...

Tags : shakira Shakira the voice Shakira new video Shakira new single Shakira empire Shakira empire shakira empire video shakira official video Shakira 2014 shakira film Grammy Awards latin grammy awards The Voice the voice nbc the voice 2014 empire shakira empire official video 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page